Cloud Core Solutions
Let Cloud Core help you take your business to the next level with a wide variety of services from Hosted PBX and VoIP to Enhanced SIP Trunking.
Cloud Core Solutions
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) has become the common signaling standard for real-time communications for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). SIP is an open-standard, which enables our customers to seamlessly connect existing customer premise equipment (CPE) with our carrier-class voice network.
A SIP Trunk solution is a virtual phone line that utilizes a Broadband connection for access, offering up to 40% savings over traditional telephone lines, with benefits including:
- Rapid Return on Investment: SIP Trunking is cost-efficient to implement and CAPEX negligent, meaning businesses can maintain their same previous features at a fraction of the cost overtime.
- Fast Geographic Growth: SIP Trunking solutions combine voice and data to better connect distant business systems, helping companies establish faster, wider geographic growth.
- Reduced Call Costs: Enterprises can halve their telecommunications budget with Sip Trunking solutions by reducing costs for making and receiving calls — and since calls are made via IP connection, you won’t have to worry about long distance charges.
- Enhanced Scalability: Unlike traditional POTs and T1/PRI lines that require planning for peak call times, SIP Trunking solutions offer the flexibility of on-demand scalability, meaning it can scale up or down as-needed, making it an ideal and scalable solution.
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is the modern version of the traditional telephone closet. Today’s hosted, or “cloud-based,” model puts the brains of a phone closet into professionally maintained data centers, helping businesses transform their communications and improve productivity — without the need to purchase expensive, complex, depreciating phone system software and hardware.
CoreNexa UC Client makes it easier for our customers to communicate in their day-to-day working environment. Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) helps our customers streamline all communications, removes clunky information obstacles, and turns their workplace into a cohesive system. By integrating all of the systems they use to collaborate, UC Client keeps them from having to switch between devices, apps, and screens. With everything in one place, on a single cloud based software platform, your customers can communicate how they want and where they want.
Crystal clear, reliable voice and stable data flow is a modern business priority
SD-WAN makes the day-to-day operation and management of VoIP and data systems easier, more efficient and worry-free. Optimizing your customers’ existing bandwidth, Cloud Core’s CoreNexa™ SD-WAN solution is ideal for any organization that needs high quality voice or those that have bandwidth limits and need reliability and stability for both their VoIP and standard data.
Companies with remote workers, multiple locations/branches, or workflows that require employees to rely on multiple network types/distributed networks find SD-WAN especially beneficial.
Text to Voice
Cloud Core’s Voice to Text solution leverages Google’s AI and machine learning capabilities to transcribe spoken words into written text automatically and without human interaction.
This allows businesses to have their voicemails automatically transcribed and sent to them via email, SMS, or Cloud Core’s CoreNexa™ Mobile. This technology is ideal for busy professionals who can’t be accessible at a moment’s notice, are often in meetings, or in an environment where it’s not feasible to listen to messages in sequential order.
Contact Center / IVR
Cloud Core’s Contact Center sets up agents with a desktop that can fully integrate with voice, email, web, SMS, and CRM solutions, providing call control or pop up screens based on Caller ID, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) information, or customer data from a CRM. Bringing everything into one interface prevents lost time and focus from switching between applications, and reduces errors that result from distracted agents and incorrect information.
A cloud-based contact center solution gives businesses of any size the advantage of successfully connecting with customers simply and efficiently. Cloud Core’s Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) aggregates the tools end users need to meet their goals and satisfy the needs of their customers.
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVR)
- Dialers (Outbound Call Control)
- Call Recording
- Live Web Chat
- Email ACD
- Call Back In Queue (CBIQ)
- Third Party Integration
- Customization/Professional Services
How to Switch
If your interested in switching to Cloud Core Call 877.974.4477 to receive a customized quote detailing the benefits of utilizing our innovative products and services. When you’re ready, we’ll install your new phone system with ZERO downtime, so you can get back to business.